Clean Power Alliance is your locally owned and operated electricity provider in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We believe in a renewable energy future that is local, where communities are empowered and customers are given a choice about the energy they use.
As business customers, you’re savvy about assessing costs and benefits. Here's what you need to know to make an informed decision about the best rates and products to meet your business needs.
“As a national leader in healthcare, UCLA Health is committed to addressing its carbon impacts, and it's Santa Monica hospital's 100% Green electricity purchase through CPA moves us one step closer to achieving our goal.” – UCLA Health, CPA commercial customer, Santa Monica
How It Works
Clean Power Alliance purchases renewable electricity for your business, and Southern California Edison (SCE) continues to deliver your electricity to your business, read your electric meter, send your monthly bill, and provide the same maintenance they always have.
Who to Contact for Service
Contact Clean Power Alliance at 888-585-3788 to evaluate your rate options, get a customized rate analysis, change your renewable energy tier for any of your accounts, opt out to SCE, or return to Clean Power Alliance.
Contact SCE to change your delivery rate schedules and report service issues, including repairs, power outages, and stopping or starting service.
Calculate and Compare Your Bill
For the most common commercial rates types - TOU-GS1 and TOU-GS2 – use our Bill Comparison Calculator below and better understand what your bill looks like with Clean Power Alliance rates compared to the equivalent SCE rate option. For other rates types contact us for a customized rate comparison. To use the Bill Comparison calculator follow these steps:
1. Locate your most recent SCE bill
2. Find the ‘Generation (Supply) Charges’ section on the second to last page of your bill
3. You’ll see ‘Your rate’ type listed on the bill. The most common rates are TOU-GS-1 and TOU-GS-2, followed by a letter (for example TOU-GS-1-E)
4. Click on the Bill Comparison Calculator button below and enter your rate, service location (city), and energy usage in kWh. If you do not see your rate listed in the dropdown menu (including NEM rates) please contact us at 888-585-3788 or at email@example.com for a custom rate comparison
5. Your total amount of energy used in the billing period, measured in kilowatt hours (kWh) can be located under ‘Your past and current electricity usage’ section
6. Select the orange question icons for guidance on where to find additional information on your bill or call us at 888-585-3788 for help
Our rates are set by our Board of Directors based on the projected cost of energy, typically on an annual basis, so you’ll have a steady, predictable outlook on your rates. Depending on which rate option you choose (Lean, Clean, or 100% Green), you’ll see a cost savings or premium on your business’ electricity bill.
We offer three options for your electricity designed to fit the diverse needs of our business customers. Our commercial rates vary depending on the type of option you choose:
Look for your business’ rate schedule below in our full set of detailed generation rates for our commercial accounts enrolled in 2018 as well as commercial accounts enrolled in 2019. Accounts enrolled in 2018 only include those accounts with service locations in Unincorporated LA County, South Pasadena, and Rolling Hills Estates.